Coronavirus Prevention Guidelines (for visitors)
1 April 2021
In accordance with the Tokyo Metropolitan Government's guidelines for preventing the spread of infection, the following measures have been put into place. We ask our visitors to read and comply with the following. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Please refrain from visiting if unsure about your physical condition, or if you meet any of the following criteria:
- A higher than normal temperature
- Cough, sore throat, fatigue or difficulty breathing
- Abnormalities in taste or smell
- Close contact with someone suspected of being infected with COVID-19
- Close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last two weeks
- Travelled abroad within the last two weeks
- Close contact within the last two weeks with someone who has come from a country or region that currently has immigration restrictions or confinement measures on arrival.
- Please bring and wear a mask.
- Please wash and disinfect your hands at regular intervals.
- Please keep at a safe social distance while travelling and enjoying the works.
These infection prevention measures are subject to change. Thank you for your understanding.